You Deserve A Strong Legal Ally After An Auto Accident
The aftermath following a car accident can be stressful and difficult to process. On top of the physical injuries, you may also be facing financial struggles, emotional challenges and confusing legal hurdles. Many people sustain injuries that require expensive treatment. You should never have to pay for injuries caused by someone else, nor should you be left high and dry by your insurance company.
At The Andres Lopez Law Firm, we help car accident victims across South Florida obtain the full compensation they deserve after a traffic accident. Our lawyer handles personal injury cases with a high level of determination and individualized attention. The sole focus of our practice will always be our clients.
Personal attention when you need it most: Our firm offers direct attention and communication with an attorney, who is accessible and available to address your concerns throughout the process.
Compensation For Any Injury
Our team at The Andres Lopez Law Firm is familiar with all types of injuries resulting from car crashes, both minor and catastrophic, and we know the best methods of recovering compensation for them. Some cases we have handled involved:
- Scrapes, cuts and lacerations
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Spine and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Spinal damage
- Fatal injuries
Through creative solutions and aggressive representation of our clients’ needs, we work for the maximum award they deserve. We know how to measure damages (compensation) in a way that takes into account not only your past and present expenses, but also the future economic toll of the accident. We want you to walk away with a secure financial foundation for the road ahead.
Don’t Deal With The Insurance Company On Your Own
A common, big mistake we see with car accident cases is that people try to handle insurance matters on their own. Unfortunately, your insurance company isn’t on your side, even though they may seem to be. Without a lawyer to look out for you, you could easily end up settling for far less than you deserve, or locking yourself into a statement that limits your ability to recover adequate compensation.
You do need to report the accident to your insurance right away, but before doing so, talk to our lawyer about your rights and the pitfalls to avoid.
What if you were involved in an accident, and the other driver doesn’t have insurance – or not enough insurance? These cases result in even more headaches than typical car crashes. You can still pursue coverage through your own insurance, but may have to jump through more hoops to get it. Our attorney can help you navigate the process so you don’t get shortchanged.
Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents
Far too many collisions involve negligent drivers hitting bikers or pedestrians. Often, an investigation reveals factors such as:
- Distracted driving (including texting while driving)
- Driver inattention
- Driver fatigue
- Drunk or intoxicated driving
If you were hit by a car while walking, crossing the street or biking in traffic, you shouldn’t have to shoulder the cost of your injuries. You may have a strong claim for compensation. However, going after the negligent driver’s insurance coverage is no easy task. It requires a thoughtful, strategic approach. At The Andres Lopez Law Firm, our lawyer can handle that process so you can focus on getting better.
Steps To Take After A Crash
What happens in the immediate aftermath of a car crash can shape the course of your injury claim. Here are some key steps to take in the hours, days and weeks after the collision:
- Call the police to file an accident report.
- Call for medical attention, if anyone in the crash is seriously injured.
- You should always exchange information with the other driver, which should include insurance information, phone numbers and names.
- Be sure to take photos of the scene, if possible. You want visual evidence of the damages to your car following the crash.
- Within 14 days of an accident, you need to make sure you see a doctor. For one, injuries may have gone undetected and need treatment. You also need to see a doctor within this time frame or you may be unable to file a claim for bodily injury.
- Contact an attorney before settling any offers from your insurer. Insurance companies will try to get away with the lowest possible payment they can offer you. A lawyer can defend your right to fair compensation.
The sooner you reach out to us, the better our ability to build a strong case on your behalf. We can start working immediately to conduct a thorough investigation, collect relevant evidence and lay the groundwork for a successful recovery. Call our office at 754-764-6775 or send us an email to get started.
Discuss Your Rights After An Auto Accident
Se habla español.